Hey there! Those damn paranoid kooks. I am tellin' you, everybody at that class was a paranoid kook, except the Doctor that I sat by. He was a liberal too. We had some hearty chuckles together. BTW, Lily was joking when she asked for my cupcake. I did say she could have it but she said, "Daddy I was kidding!!"
It was absurd to say the least. Being tired and crabby didn't help matters either. Neither did the fact that I had to correct the LAWYER on a couple of "points" he tried to make. A LAWYER who had no clue of anything.
Yep, that's all I was concerned about. I've noticed a pattern in my life, I give somebody my time and money and they give me a damn piece of paper, to add with the other pieces of paper I've paid for with time and money, all for the sake of looking educated, all the while getting less education then I could have if I just would have read books.
Holy crap, I almost fell asleep, I had to go outside and do jumping jacks and stuff. No I didn't check that out yet. For some reason I like the "Slippery Nipple" for blush drinks, lol.
That's a good order to consume those beverages. I like test tube shots, because at every bar I've been to (that has them) they are free. Usually a female bartender walks around and hands them out to the guys a male to the females. I don't know the criteria but I have ended up drunk for free on those things.
Man am I exhausted. I am doing everything I can too keep my head from hitting the keyboard. That smoke sucked, I seen my tire is flat. Thank goodness for portable air compressors. I hate cars. I hate bUSH. I hate the Republican controlled Congress. Thank God for like minded people, like you.
I've got a feeling that if things happen like they SHOULD, there are going to be A LOT of people celebrating like crazy. Thinking like, dancing in the streets? Oh, yes, the forecast will be definitely drunk out if that happens! It's like waiting for ... uhmmm ... never mind! ;->
31 Comments:
Hey there! Those damn paranoid kooks. I am tellin' you, everybody at that class was a paranoid kook, except the Doctor that I sat by. He was a liberal too. We had some hearty chuckles together. BTW, Lily was joking when she asked for my cupcake. I did say she could have it but she said, "Daddy I was kidding!!"
Oy, sounds like a strange group at that class for the most part.
Lily is quite a kidder!
It was absurd to say the least. Being tired and crabby didn't help matters either. Neither did the fact that I had to correct the LAWYER on a couple of "points" he tried to make. A LAWYER who had no clue of anything.
Let me guess .... a repugnican lawyer?
I don't know. Seemed the part.
Well, you got that certificate, yes? I guess that is the bottome line?
Yep, that's all I was concerned about. I've noticed a pattern in my life, I give somebody my time and money and they give me a damn piece of paper, to add with the other pieces of paper I've paid for with time and money, all for the sake of looking educated, all the while getting less education then I could have if I just would have read books.
"Bottome" line? *giggle* stupid is coming early this morning?
Paper for money. Oy. Sad, isn't it?
Did you happen to read the list of drink names at the link I posted at NBF?
http://www.webtender.com/db/ingred/54
Had to blush at a couple, but was LMAO!
Holy crap, I almost fell asleep, I had to go outside and do jumping jacks and stuff. No I didn't check that out yet. For some reason I like the "Slippery Nipple" for blush drinks, lol.
LOL! My sister liked the confused looks when the bartender would ask and she'd answered that she'd like "Sloe Screw."
LOL. never heard that one.
Screwdriver, but made with Sloe Gin
That makes sense I suppose. Sloe gin sucks. Pine needle vomits that hurt.
Sloe gin. Tried it a few times. Didn't like it all that much. Too gooey sweet, I think?
Last time at Put In Bay, at the Beer Barrel, we were drinking test tube shots ... "sex on the beach" followed by "orgasms" don't you know? LOL!
That's a good order to consume those beverages. I like test tube shots, because at every bar I've been to (that has them) they are free. Usually a female bartender walks around and hands them out to the guys a male to the females. I don't know the criteria but I have ended up drunk for free on those things.
Oh, I've got to hang where you do! We had to buy ours!
It was all Wisconsin bars.
Well, that figures. Pfft. Born a badger, don't ya know?
Yeah, you told me that.. a long time ago now. I forget how long ago. Holy crap... I am gonna go smoke a cigarette.
Man am I exhausted. I am doing everything I can too keep my head from hitting the keyboard. That smoke sucked, I seen my tire is flat. Thank goodness for portable air compressors. I hate cars. I hate bUSH. I hate the Republican controlled Congress. Thank God for like minded people, like you.
Geez, DeLL, this night sucks, huh? Sorry you had to go thru it cuz of some incompetent a/h, son.
did you see this?
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/051306W.shtml
Yeah, I seen that. I cannot wait for the announcement. I hope that rat bastard gets jail time for this.
It's like dominoes, how the pugs keep falling down? Even some "talk show" cons are turning tail on the pukes in office!
YAY!
lol, I know. That's when you know you're going down hill.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060514/ap_on_go_pr_wh/cia_leak_case_8
Check this out!!
I've got a feeling that if things happen like they SHOULD, there are going to be A LOT of people celebrating like crazy. Thinking like, dancing in the streets? Oh, yes, the forecast will be definitely drunk out if that happens! It's like waiting for ... uhmmm ... never mind! ;->
http://www.democrats.org/a/2006/05/tgif_open_threa_1.php?comments=1#c168712
yeah, gregg posted that at 5:13 PM saturday!
oops, meant to copy this part
its beginning to look alot like fitzorial day or is it the fitz of july?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12774274/site/newsweek/
Posted by gregg on May 13, 2006 at 05:13 PM
how about this??
Sept. 11, 2001
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2002988722_nsadata12.html?nsa
Posted by dk2 on May 13, 2006 at 06:43 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by dk2 on May 13, 2006 at 06:43 PM
this article says they turned over phone records starting RIGHT after 9/11/01,
This didn't just happen.
Posted by dk2 on May 13, 2006 at 06:45 PM
Well, DeLL, hope that keyboard doesn't leave marks in your forehead! Kidding!
Ma is going to shut 'er down for the night.
Hope you get some decent rest. Hugs to {{you}} and the {{{girls}}} and a special big hug for the {{{{mommie}}}} that made you a daddy!
Take care, PLEASE! C U
G'nite, sweetie.
Sorry, I was nodded off. Crap. I hope nobody seen that, lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home