Sunday, April 23, 2006

This made me giggle!

55 Comments:

At 4/23/2006 12:54:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

I can see why!! It's a good one.

 
At 4/23/2006 12:55:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

LOL!

 
At 4/23/2006 12:56:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Thought you'd like that one!

 
At 4/23/2006 12:57:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

Ya know what's so good about it, it's something my former Platoon Sgt. woulda done.

 
At 4/23/2006 12:59:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

I'm giggling at that thought! Bet a lot of our troops feel that way? Did you get to see any of those who just returned? Or, will you?

 
At 4/23/2006 01:00:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

I haven't yet, if I wasn't sleeping this afternoon, one of them had a welcome home party. For some reason I was asleep though. ;)

 
At 4/23/2006 01:03:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Sleeping in the afternoon? Hmmmm, can't imagine why? ;)

 
At 4/23/2006 01:04:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

Ya wore me out last night, what can I say?

 
At 4/23/2006 01:05:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

So, how did you figure out how to get the net on the side that didn't used to get it? Just don't get too techie, please?

 
At 4/23/2006 01:06:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Sheesh! When did you finally get to bed? Or was it a pre-work nap thing? Ric used to do that, trying to adjust to shift changes.

 
At 4/23/2006 01:07:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

I went to bed about a half hour after signing off for the night. I smoked a cig, went pee and then racked out.

 
At 4/23/2006 01:09:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

I stayed up another hour and a half. Got up at 11:30AM.

 
At 4/23/2006 01:11:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Woke up about an hour before I rolled out, tho'. Couldn't fall back asleep.

 
At 4/23/2006 01:11:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

Damn, I suppose you're ready for bed already.

 
At 4/23/2006 01:12:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Nope, not at all. Used to it.

 
At 4/23/2006 01:14:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

You crack me up. I am ready for bed, lol.

 
At 4/23/2006 01:17:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Well, you're still a growing boy? LOL? I don't know what a "good" nights' sleep is anymore. No biggie. Hey, have you ever checked out the site meter at the Fountain? I look every now and again, cuz I am curious. At least five people from MI have come in, looking for info about the Edmund Fitzgerald. And this evening, someone from New Balitmore came in searching for pics of the Mackinaw!

 
At 4/23/2006 01:18:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Dang it, five people just this week, on that Fitz thing.

 
At 4/23/2006 01:19:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

Hey that's pretty neat. Little do they know, one of the posters is a resident expert.

 
At 4/23/2006 01:20:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Well, not an expert, really!! You flatterer!

 
At 4/23/2006 01:21:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

In a way though, it kinda freaks me out to know that people I don't know are seeing my "stuff" there.

 
At 4/23/2006 01:23:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

That's wierd. I don't mind people seeing my stuff. Although when I've looked at my sitemeter at my It's Me site, I was freaked because I had more then 4 different countries represented.

 
At 4/23/2006 01:27:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Yeah, a lot seem to come in thru blogger just surfing from blog to blog. I'm thinking back to my Fitz post ... that was when you and I met up!

 
At 4/23/2006 01:29:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

I was referred to by Dawnelle. She said you were an expert on Michigan. Little did I know I'd meet a friend for life.

 
At 4/23/2006 01:29:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

Holy shit, what happened?

 
At 4/23/2006 01:32:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Wasn't it Lizzy? Oh, hiccup post!

 
At 4/23/2006 01:33:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

Actually yeah, I think you're right.

 
At 4/23/2006 01:33:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

trash can one, if you want. might've been yer trigger finger. it happens at the fountain, too.

ya have to delete twice, i think to permanently remove?

 
At 4/23/2006 01:37:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

I think I got one. The innernets are slow here.

 
At 4/23/2006 01:40:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

nope still there, no biggie. and blogger just acted goofy, for me?

 
At 4/23/2006 01:41:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

LOL

 
At 4/23/2006 01:41:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

What did it do you now?

 
At 4/23/2006 01:43:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

I hit publish, and it didn't so I reloaded and hit publish and...

 
At 4/23/2006 01:43:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

paste the link to the chatroom up here if you've got it, then you can erase it.

 
At 4/23/2006 01:55:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

darn... must be a firewall thingy? Lizzy can't chat anymore either.

 
At 4/23/2006 02:01:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Hey, just a brain wave, here:

If ever you want to get rid of the comments at posts here, I/you/we can just delete the post ... and then re post if, ya know.

 
At 4/23/2006 02:04:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

umm, repost "it" ya know? oy. getting stupid early this night.

 
At 4/23/2006 02:13:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

Sorry bout the delay.. i had company!!

 
At 4/23/2006 02:14:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

That was odd, to have company like this so late. Oh well. At least my pants were on.

 
At 4/23/2006 02:15:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

That's a good idea.

 
At 4/23/2006 02:19:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Just an idea, son. Random thought zipping around.

LOL and company and pants. One of the things we used to do a lot when calling someone to see if it was okay to drop by we'd say, "Hey, got your pants on? Do you want company?"

giggle

 
At 4/23/2006 02:20:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

at company and...sheesh! oy

 
At 4/23/2006 02:20:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

I used to call one of my buddies and say drop the linen and stop your grinnin I'm on my way.

 
At 4/23/2006 02:31:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

LOL, I did prefer a warning call. (Not needed so much now.)

 
At 4/23/2006 02:33:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

I suppose not. I prefer warning calls, but hate when the phone rings.

 
At 4/23/2006 02:40:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Hey, you can turn the phone OFF? Let the answering machine get it. You are NOT married to the phone. The phone is there for YOUR convenience. AND if it's THAT important, they'll call back.

Wisdom from old ma?

 
At 4/23/2006 02:41:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

lol, yer right I didn't marry the phone.

 
At 4/23/2006 02:48:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Years of learning the hard way, and that danged shift work. A lot of the time we didn't have an answering machine, and I used to feel "obligated" to answer the phone if it rang. I used to try to adjust my sleeping hours with his, because of the shift work. Most of the time, I'd get up or be up already when he came home from nights; we'd do coffee and read the paper and then rack out. One time the phone rang and I answered a wrong number. They called right back. And again. Five times in a row. Then yelled at ME because I was answering MY phone and and I finally said "Hey, look, all I'm doing is answering MY phone and YOU keep dialing the wrong damn number. The problem is NOT me, it's your dialing finger!" Then I turned the ringer off.
Idiots.

 
At 4/23/2006 02:53:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

And one time on night shift I got up to answer the phone and it was this weird pervert talk. Boy did he get the wrong woman!

I swore at him like a sailor. Told him he could stick his "you know what" and where. And I am positive who it was, too.

Asshole. I kept a watch on THAT guy for a long time, and just happened to mention casually one day that as soon as caller ID came to our area, we were getting it. The look on his face tole me I was correct. That perv was a guy Ric worked with.

 
At 4/23/2006 02:56:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

Was he calling you on purpose?

 
At 4/23/2006 03:05:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Yep.

 
At 4/23/2006 03:23:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Oh, I guess I could have also mentioned those calls got me out of bed?

 
At 4/23/2006 03:28:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

More company.. busy night.

 
At 4/23/2006 03:30:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Unusual to have company? No problem, son. I'm multitasking, too. Did emails, lurking at KA.

 
At 4/23/2006 04:00:00 AM, Blogger Barbi said...

Hey, Son. Ma is gonna call it a day. Er, night. Or, wait it's already another day? Well. Whatever, it's time for ma to find a soft place to land for a few hours.
Catch up with you later, okay? {{Hugs}} for you and {{{your lovely girls}}}, and you get yourself some good rest. Sweet dreams to you when you hit yer pillow, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home