Michigan's Children
Haven't posted in looooong time and mostly it's due to guilt. I had to bow out of my Area Organizer position because of some family issues. I guess I didn't feel worthy of Michigan politics.
Anyway, I have joined the e-publication of Michigan's Children, which is a child and family focused organization and website. They have a new site and some interesting bits to share and advocate.
Our Vision
We envision a Michigan where all children thrive.
Mission Statement
Michigan’s Children is a statewide, independent voice for children and their families. We work with lawmakers, business leaders and communities to make Michigan a place where all children have the opportunity to thrive.

1 Comments:
{{Karen}} Michigan is proud to have your voice in politics in what ever way is most comfortable for you! The Michigan's Children organization, with your training and background, sounds like a great place to put some energies!
Do NOT feel guilty. Not worth it!
You're fun, you're smart, and damn it, people LIKE you!
Post a Comment
<< Home