Monday, March 27, 2006

Michigan raises minimum wage!

Way to go, Michigan! WalMart couldn't beat out the state GOP's self-interest in re-election, and as a result, the minimum wage is being raised to $7.25 an hour!

I have a friend who is spying on the GOP campaign and it's VICIOUS this year in Michigan. They are out-pacing us on funds, volunteers, and organizers. hint, hint, hint.

Thanks for setting this up, Mr. DeLLBerto, and thanks for the invite, Barb!!

3 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 08:03:00 PM, Blogger Barbi said...

YAY! Karen, it's nice having you aboard! One thing they can't outpace us on is in wanting what is best for the citizens, not corporations, I think. And I'm sure hoping that works in our favor.

The fact that (idiot) DeVos has out-sourced so many Michigan jobs at his own company should work against him in his run against Jennifer, too.

 
At 3/28/2006 09:32:00 AM, Blogger DeLLBerto said...

I think she's doing that because it's an election year or at least that's what I hope. I've already swayed two friends into voting for Gov. Granholm this Nov. even though they are Republicans. I said one word when talking about DeVos.. "Amway." I told them to get info on Amway and his other ventures, but they knew where I was going with that. What a shady bastard DeVos is.

 
At 3/28/2006 11:33:00 PM, Blogger Barbi said...

:-) Youse guys!

Let's get the word out on this clown!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home