Monday, March 27, 2006

Ishpeming Supports the Troops

If you look at the color of Marquette County, the County I live in, you will see it's blue, very, very blue. Supposedly, according to right wing talking heads and bloated idiot commentators the Democrats don't care, nor support the troops and the US military. That's POPPYCOCK. The story is about the community getting together and showing support for one of our local boys, a Marine, CPL. Neil Frustaglio who lost both legs due to Iraq War injuries.

http://www.wluctv6.com/Global/story.asp?S=4684067

1 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 07:45:00 PM, Blogger Barbi said...

I shake my head when I hear all the b/s spread by the other side. Of course Dems support the troops. And we don't like that they are being injured or dying because of lies.

Wishing all the best for Neil. I'm sad he also had to suffer for bushco's lies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home